Publish extension as Unlisted instead of Private, no other change, awaiting Google approval

Giga Spoke

Dec 4, 2021, 3:01:42 AM12/4/21
to Chromium Extensions
We request the Google team for approval of our extension that is moving our Private extension to Unlisted. We are awaiting approval since the past few days.

- We are awaiting approval on our submit to Publish as Unlisted (instead of current=Private publish)
- No new package loaded, no manifest change, no permissions change, no code change
- While the changes are none, our waitlisted users are waiting for it

Currently only our test group of 15 users has access to it.

Thank you in advance.