Dont know wher is my extension account move

Adam Marlando

Aug 13, 2024, 12:02:37 PMAug 13
to Chromium Extensions
Sorry for many spellcheck just chrome try to spell check diffrent language and i cant find options to switch to english spellcheck like i always do - so it is what is is thx chrome xd

Like 8 months ago update my extension to mainifest V3 but when publish extension its required 2 factory auth. so i move my extension somwher and forgot wher (some veryfication like weak  or so) now its ask to 2 factory auth code for one of accunt and i don't pay for my prepaid phone so i lost number and backups code is not not avalible so its more fun now.  (at lat they not ask for a month when gmail account was created when try login like last time when lost like 5 bitcoin becasue my password was in gdrive  )

Q1. how to know wher account was moved
Q2. i think i found this account but require me to pay again 5$ but its not my foult that i have to move my account to account that require 2 factory auth and accually quesing like 6 diffrent acocunt wher is can be is not a fun

__

Patrick Kettner

Aug 14, 2024, 1:57:03 PMAug 14
to Adam Marlando, Chromium Extensions
Hi Adam

You will need to contact One Stop Support. They should be able to help you recover the original account or transfer the item to a new account.

patrick