Override web page css

aziz boudi

Jan 18, 2021, 5:31:24 AM1/18/21
to Chromium Extensions
I've built an extension that shows a modal on the content app, my problem is that my css is overridden by the web page css.

How do I do to make sure that my css is not overridden and always supercedes.

How do I do to have my extension looks the same on all websites?

thanks in advance

wOxxOm

Jan 18, 2021, 9:07:21 AM1/18/21
to Chromium Extensions, aziz....@gmail.com

Jackie Han

Jan 19, 2021, 4:28:05 AM1/19/21
to aziz boudi, Chromium Extensions
Shadow DOM is the best practice for it now. And you may need a few other tricks.
Depending on what type of modal, you could also refer to dialog-polyfill and its demo.

Jackie Han