Keyboard shortcut mysteriously stopped working

Ivan White

Jan 16, 2021, 2:36:31 PMJan 16
to Chromium Extensions
Hi, the keyboard shortcut I used to activate my extension has mysteriously stopped working in recent weeks. The shortcut I used was CTRL + spacebar.

However, if I change it to CTRL + Shift + spacebar it does work. I would like to change it back to the original CTRL + spacebar.

Can anyone provide any assistance?

Ivan White

Feb 3, 2021, 1:14:10 PMFeb 3
to Chromium Extensions, Ivan White
bump

Artem Harutyunyan

Feb 3, 2021, 1:20:38 PMFeb 3
to Ivan White, Chromium Extensions
I had the same issue. I fixed it (just for myself) by going to chrome://extensions/shortcuts and fixing the shortcuts there. For some reason, they got greyed out/disabled. I am not sure, but I *think* it happened after I configured a few Chrome profiles.

HTH