Google has disabled our FVD Speed Dial extension - llaficoajjainaijghjlofdfmbjpebpa

Nimbus Web Inc N

Oct 2, 2019, 6:27:35 AM10/2/19
to Chromium Extensions
Hello

Google has disabled our FVD Speed Dial extension - llaficoajjainaijghjlofdfmbjpebpa with a very strange reason -

his policy prohibits deceiving and confusing users, including about the source or affiliation of your item; by mimicking the operating system, browser or Chrome Web Store; by including false or misleading content in your item page, or by misrepresenting or failing to disclose non-obvious functionality. Please review the section in our Program Policies for a detailed explanation of the policy.

To have your item reinstated, please make any necessary changes to ensure:

    The description in your CWS listing clearly and fully explains the purpose and functionality of the extension;
    There are no functionalities unrelated to the primary purpose of the extension; and
    The item and its CWS listing do not attempt to mislead users by implying an official endorsement or relationship with another entity.

The application performs only one function - replacing a new page in the browser and synchronizing dials. And we have not made big changes for a very long time. The app has over 100,000 positive reviews.

And there is still a problem. We did the fix for the problem and the application in the Pending Preview. And the Pending preview is still not gone and we cannot download the update. What should we do?