Logged a high uninstallation rate in the US on 28th Sept

Substital Team

Sep 30, 2021, 6:16:28 AM9/30/21
to Chromium Extensions
Hey everyone!
Hope you are all doing great..

Small intro: Substital's aim is to help users add subtitles to videos online. :)

I had some questions regarding uninstallation numbers of chrome extensions:
1. Did any of you also experience a high uninstallation rate on 28th Sept from the US? Just trying to understand if there was something wrong on the Chrome store, or was there a glitch in our product that we are unable to catch.
2. What is your typical uninstallation rate? I believe it's different for different product types but any idea on what's the average? and if you don't mind sharing yours :) Our seems to be fluctuating quite a lot recently, but is around 50%. (Still trying to understand if it's acceptable or not :D )
3. Any tips on how you would tackle high uninstalls?

Thanks a lot for your time. Wishing you a great day!