Unable to find extension published to tester group

Giga Spoke

Sep 14, 2021, 10:30:55 PM9/14/21
to Chromium Extensions
Hi all, we were excited to get the notification on our dashboard that our first extension was approved today and we published it to our tester group this morning. Since that time, in our dashboard it says 'Published' however we don't see a link to our extension anywhere.

Where can we find the direct link to our extension ? We are unable to find our chrome extension by keyword search in the chrome app store.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Simeon Vincent

Sep 15, 2021, 12:28:16 AM9/15/21
to Giga Spoke, Chromium Extensions
You can get a direct link to the extension's item listing from within the CWS developer dashboard.

First, from the list of extensions on the dashboard's main page, select the extension you wish to view.

1.png

At this point you should be viewing the individual extension from within the dashboard. Now, click the name of the extension directly below the Chrome log in the page header.

2.png

You should now see CWS item listing open in a new tab.

Simeon - @dotproto
Chrome Extensions DevRel

Giga Spoke

Sep 21, 2021, 5:28:17 AM9/21/21
to Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions, Giga Spoke
Thanks Simeon, this worked !
I have another quick follow up question: yesterday we walked through 4 users who installed and are using our extension. However the extension homepage shows "1 user". What could be the reason ? Thx.