Malicous Extension

Ohad Dahan

9:50 AM (3 hours ago) 9:50 AM
to Chromium Extensions
I found an extension using https://github.com/mandatoryprogrammer/CursedChrome , in contrary to the package policies, Google policies and their own stated policies.

I reported it to Chrome store but nothing was done about it, I really fear people are being abused by it.

Would love to talk to a Google employee and explain the issue in detail.

Oliver Dunk

9:52 AM (3 hours ago) 9:52 AM
to Ohad Dahan, Chromium Extensions
Hi Ohad,

If you have an open One Stop Support case, feel free to share it.

Otherwise feel free to message me privately with more details and I can pass it on.

I can say that we definitely don't ignore anything intentionally and investigate any reports we receive. I'm sorry that you're not confident that was the case in your situation.
Oliver Dunk | DevRel, Chrome Extensions | https://developer.chrome.com/ | London, GB