Extension Disabled - No violation given

Flo

Apr 7, 2021, 5:28:35 AM4/7/21
to Chromium Extensions
Hi Group,

an item from me was disabled (not removed) from the Chrome Webstore but the related email does not list any violations (just an empty line) and there haven't been any previous emails with warnings.

The only thing that happend is that the associated developer account had an outdated credit card as primary payment method and i overlooked that warning. Could this have caused the delisting? Anyone else experienced this before? I'm a bit lost here.

Flo

Simeon Vincent

Apr 14, 2021, 12:14:27 PM4/14/21
to Flo, Chromium Extensions
If you haven't already, please reach out to CWS Developer Support using this form to request clarification or appeal.

Simeon - @dotproto
Chrome Extensions DevRel