Excessive or irrelevant keywords

Jason Savard

Nov 22, 2021, 1:13:20 PM11/22/21
to Chromium Extensions
Hi my extension was abruptly removed with an email notice that my the description in some languages had the repeated word "Fixed". This word was used as a changelog to reference all the fixes at the bottom of the description ie. Fixed color issue and Fixed mouse issue etc.

I took action and removed the repeated word and resubmitted it, however, it's been under pending review since Nov 18th.

Do you know when the extension will be reinstated?

I would also suggest a warning before given this seems a bit harsh for the nature of this accidental and inoffensive issue.

Robbi

Nov 23, 2021, 6:12:13 PM11/23/21
to Chromium Extensions, Jason Savard
the real problem is that they don't give a damn about us

Jason Savard

Nov 23, 2021, 7:31:08 PM11/23/21
to Chromium Extensions, Jason Savard
Looks like it was just reinstated, today, thank you to the team.

Jason Savard

Nov 29, 2021, 8:09:36 PM11/29/21
to Chromium Extensions, Jason Savard
So a side effect of being abruptly removed due to this minor issue and unavailable for several days is that now that my extension, Checker Plus for Google Calendar has returned to the Chrome store it is getting less traffic than usual.
I'm not sure why but I thought I'd report it so that maybe it could be rectified, note that you used to search "calendar" on the store and my extension would be the 1st result, now it's 5th even though my extension has more stars and many more users than the others.