CWS and search optimization

Guilherme Oenning

Apr 14, 2024, 1:13:57 PMApr 14
to Chromium Extensions
Hi,

1. Is there any way to know what keywords are being used on CWS search? Something like websites have when using Google Search Console. I can see the impressions on developer portal, but it doesn't tell me much more than that.

2. What about the number of pages views originated from a CWS search? Is that visible when linking the extension to GA4?

3. Just curiosity now: did Google ever share how many searches are done on CWS per day/month?

If none of the above is possible, are there plans to add these?

Thanks!

Patrick Kettner

Apr 17, 2024, 8:53:27 PMApr 17
to Guilherme Oenning, Chromium Extensions
Hi Guilherme!

This is not something that is currently offered. I have brought up the idea to the team, and will certainly update the mailing list if there is a change to what data is available.

all the best!
patrick