privacy declaration

John Hansfeldt

Jul 1, 2024, 5:49:32 PM (9 hours ago) Jul 1
to Chromium Extensions
Hi! Im just about to send my first chrome extension on review. But im getting quite confused by the "What user data do you plan to collect from users now or in the future?" section. For context, the extension reads requests from marketing platforms in a way thats easy to read and gain insights from. I have declared and given justifications for all my permissions, so thats out of the way. My extension does not collect, store or in any other way save data that is displayed in the extension, everything occurs locally and its only the data that is collected about you as a user. However, given the nature of my extension and the fact the documentation insists on using the word "handle data" im getting confused as to wether i should check the "user data" checkbox or not. Can someone give me some guidance?
Skärmavbild 2024-07-01 kl. 19.50.09.png