Inadvertent publish of non-beta

Don Schmitt

May 21, 2024, 3:07:00 PMMay 21
to chromium-extensions
We inadvertently pushed an update to our "beta" that didn't include the name "beta" but instead had the same manifest (and thus name) as our non-beta listing (although it is unpublished).  Has anyone else made this mistake?

We want to avoid a duplicate listing violation / takedown.  Is there still no way to revert our update before it gets to review?  I sent a message to chrome web store support, any other suggestions?

Patrick Kettner

May 21, 2024, 6:35:02 PMMay 21
to Don Schmitt, chromium-extensions
Hey Don!
There is nothing to be concerned with. It should be rejected, but it won't be permanently taken down or anything like that.

Feel free to share the extension IDs and/or support tickets if you would like me to make sure the review team sees your messages.