Review times for our chrome extension (manifest V3)

Ash Prabaker

Jan 30, 2023, 8:10:12 AM1/30/23
to Chromium Extensions
The guidance range for extension reviews is extremely broad. We have submitted our extension for review (manifest V3) but it's still pending review. Delays in reviews/approval will seriously negatively impact our ability to serve our users and and run our business. As far as I'm aware - there is no other way to provide our extension to users either.

Is there any way to get more detailed status updates or speak to someone to get this expedited?

Stefan Van Damme

Jan 30, 2023, 8:53:33 AM1/30/23
to Chromium Extensions, Ash Prabaker
Hi Ash,

Please send a message to the Chrome Web Store One Stop Support:

Thanks,

Ash Prabaker

Jan 30, 2023, 8:54:33 AM1/30/23
to Chromium Extensions, stefa...@gmail.com, Ash Prabaker
Hey Stefan,

Thanks for the response appreciate it - have already done this :)