Getting 403 Forbidden when trying to access extension link from mobile browser

Lawal Sanusi

Oct 7, 2021, 3:37:43 AM10/7/21
to Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent
Hello

We can navigate to this extension link from our website (joinsmartcart.com) using a desktop; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smartcart/hkckdnfadmnkgmkojfhdihollnjhlaam

However we keep getting 403 error from any mobile device. We have tested with users and multiple real devices on browserStack and still getting same issue. However we can access links from other extensions on chrome store without any issues via the same website. The problem is just with our own link to the store.

We recently renamed the app from Smartify to SmartCart and now wondering if that could be root cause?

Kindly assist.

Thanks

@dotproto
Screenshot 2021-10-07 182910.png

Lawal Sanusi

Oct 11, 2021, 12:43:04 AM10/11/21
to Chromium Extensions, Lawal Sanusi, Simeon Vincent
Hi Simeon

Can you kindly assist on this one?

Tested other extension links which are working but we keep getting the 403.

Is there anything we can do to fix on our side?

Thanks