Payment system for expansion

eltLeyz

Jun 25, 2024, 1:22:22 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to Chromium Extensions
Greetings. Who knows which payment system is really connected for expansion if the developer is from Ukraine? Any options except Stripe will be fine.

Patrick Kettner

Jun 25, 2024, 6:49:34 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to eltLeyz, Chromium Extensions
I cannot speak authoritatively, as I haven't confirmed them. But I believe 2Checkout, Adyen, Payoneer and Paymentwall all support companies based in Ukraine.

patrick

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:22 AM eltLeyz <eltl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings. Who knows which payment system is really connected for expansion if the developer is from Ukraine? Any options except Stripe will be fine.

eltLeyz

Jun 25, 2024, 8:03:34 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner
These payment systems are more suitable for websites that sell goods. Do you have a toolkit for one of these systems, how to integrate it into the extension? Thx!)

вторник, 25 июня 2024 г. в 13:49:34 UTC+3, Patrick Kettner:

Patrick Kettner

Jun 25, 2024, 8:12:39 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to eltLeyz, Chromium Extensions
Sorry, I do not. If you are able to work something out, please do make sure to share it so I can learn!