Manifest v3 + cognitive services sdk

Delal Seletli

May 18, 2022, 7:39:36 AM5/18/22
to Chromium Extensions
Hi,
I made an extension that use the cognitive services sdk to perform some speech to text recognition and everything worked fine in manifest v2 but since i have to migrate to manifest v3 i'm facing an issue :

Refused to load the script 'blob:chrome-extension://extension_id/{...}' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback

In manifest v2 i made my speech to text in the background.js file but since it's a service worker i'm trying to make it in an iframe but here it looks like dynamic script are not allowed.

More information on my stackoverflow issue :