How to take payments in extensions

Glen Chiacchieri

Apr 13, 2021, 8:19:11 AM4/13/21
to Chromium Extensions
Hey everyone! I'm an extension developer and wanted to share my project with you! ExtensionPay.com

ExtensionPay lets you take one-time and recurring subscription payments directly in your extensions without creating a server backend. It's like Chrome Web Store payments except it works across all browsers, not just Chrome, so you can reach more customers.

To use ExtensionPay sign up for free and drop the open-source library into your extension. Your users can pay you directly in your extension and they get immediate access to your paid features — it works just like web apps they're used to (no copying and pasting license codes).

Extension developers so far have told me that ExtensionPay saved them weeks of tedious work and also made them thousands of dollars.

I made ExtensionPay to use in my own extensions and thought other folks would benefit from it. My hope is that ExtensionPay lowers the barrier to making profitable extensions and enables more people to build extensions that they might not have built otherwise.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. If you like the project, please consider signing up (it's free!) or starring it on Github would also be really helpful.

Very Best,
Glen