Chrome extension's link to homepage on Chrome store not working

Will Smith

11:36 AM (4 hours ago) 11:36 AM
to Chromium Extensions
In the Chrome Web Store, each extension can have a link to its homepage, which opens the homepage in a new tab.

For some extensions this works, e.g. Fake Filler. Clicking on fakefiller.com under the extension's icon takes you to https://fakefiller.com.

Some, including mine, do not work. e.g. Christmas Countdown. Clicking the link does nothing. Inspection of the HTML shows the anchor tag is there. My url is registered to myself in Search Console.

Mine doesn't have the "verified" badge that Fake Filler does, but I can't find any docs from Google explaining that this would be the reason, and it feels odd to still have something there that looks like a link if that's the reason.

I tried posting on Stack Overflow as suggested but was pointed back here. None of the options in the support form are relevant to this issue.

Any ideas how to get the link working? THanks a lot.
Message has been deleted