Cannot add my extension to the store

Monsieur Bonus

Jun 23, 2021, 2:31:50 PM6/23/21
to Chromium Extensions
Hello, when I try to add my extension to the chrome store, I have this message that appears: manifest.json: 8: 0: incomplete string.
Can you help me please, thank you :)

wOxxOm

Jun 24, 2021, 1:53:52 PM6/24/21
to Chromium Extensions, Monsieur Bonus
Sound like there's an incomplete string in your manifest.json.

Simeon Vincent

Jun 24, 2021, 2:38:20 PM6/24/21
to wOxxOm, Chromium Extensions, Monsieur Bonus
You might want to try using a JSON linter to make the error a little easier to see.

Simeon - @dotproto
Chrome Extensions DevRel

MOJTABA ALIAKBAR

Jul 3, 2021, 10:57:59 PM7/3/21
to Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions, Monsieur Bonus, wOxxOm