Re: Looking for beta users - Payment Platform for just for Chrome Extensions

Message has been deleted

ilyaigpetrov

Jan 20, 2021, 9:08:00 AMJan 20
to Chromium Extensions, he...@bendrixandbendrix.com
Domain name monetise.so is not resolved yet for my country (ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED).

On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 2:01:35 PM UTC he...@bendrixandbendrix.com wrote:
Hello everyone,

We had to build a billing platform for our chrome extensions, so we decided to do in a way that could be used again by others. Our aim was replace CWS Payments completely.

We're looking for beta users to test out the platform.
  • We handle Google Auth of your userbase to retrieve their license info (if required)
  • We handle the creation of billing pages, checkouts & billing portals that run through Stripe's Connect Platform.
  • We provide our library making it super simple to switch on/off dependant on user state.
If you're interested in trying it out, you can sign up here: https://monetise.so

Any feedback, questions or anything else, I'm all ears.

Henry

Henry Mathias

Jan 20, 2021, 9:30:27 AMJan 20
to Chromium Extensions, ilyaigpetrov, Henry Mathias
Looks like we have some classic DNS issues.
Thanks for the heads up!

--

Hello everyone,

We had to build a billing platform for our chrome extensions, so we decided to do in a way that could be used again by others. Our aim was replace CWS Payments completely.

We're looking for beta users to test out the platform.
  • We handle Google Auth of your userbase to retrieve their license info (if required)
  • We handle the creation of billing pages, checkouts & billing portals that run through Stripe's Connect Platform.
  • We provide our library making it super simple to switch on/off dependant on user state.
If you're interested in trying it out, you can sign up here: https://monetise.so

Any feedback, questions or anything else, I'm all ears.

Henry

tradingc...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2021, 11:45:41 AMJan 20
to Chromium Extensions, he...@bendrixandbendrix.com, ilyaigpetrov
Regarding this: "For as long as Google keeps their licensing API up & running, we can use it to check on license status."

If I remember correctly, Google Licensing API is supposed to stop working in February. So what's the point?

Henry Mathias

Jan 20, 2021, 11:58:32 AMJan 20
to tradingc...@gmail.com, Chromium Extensions, ilyaigpetrov
The Licensing API won't stop working until later in the year - some extensions might have ongoing subscriptions or paid access that you'd like to maintain.
We can help transition from CWS payments to Monetise by collecting information given by that API.

stev...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2021, 5:57:28 PMJan 20
to Chromium Extensions, he...@bendrixandbendrix.com, Chromium Extensions, ilyaigpetrov, tradingc...@gmail.com
Hi Henry,

I am very interested in this - I started creating the same thing for my extension Chrome Capture however I realised Stripe will not handle taxes and it will be a lot of effort to work everything out for each country.

I am thinking for going with a merchant of record like FastSpring or Paddle.

Does monetise handle VAT taxes for all countries alike Google pay?

Cheers,
Steven.