My crypto wallet extension has always been rejected. Can't find reasons, PLEASE HELP!

Victor Zhang

May 11, 2022, 11:43:57 AM5/11/22
to Chromium Extensions
Hi WebStore Review Team,

We have created a Chrome Extension crypto wallet months ago and we published our first version 1 month ago. After the subsequent submission bundle, all are rejected without detailed reasons. Please help us out there!

The first submission has passed and the id is nlobpakggmbcgdbpjpnagmdbdhdhgphk
and the later submission are rejected.

I've going to attach the details below.

Please specify what else we have to do config or alter code?
Thank you in advance!

Yours sincerely,
Victor

manifest.json

Amy Dev

May 11, 2022, 12:47:53 PM5/11/22
to Chromium Extensions, victor...@gmail.com
What was the rejection notification ID? This is a good resource for Troubleshooting Chrome Web Store violations.

Hope this helps :)
Amy

Victor Zhang

May 12, 2022, 12:13:35 AM5/12/22
to Chromium Extensions, Amy Dev, Victor Zhang
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your quickly response!

The rejection icon is red, but I don't know what exact is it, the icon could be Red Zinc, Red Titanium, Red Magnesium, Red Copper, and Red Lithium.

I guess it's related to the extenion description which may be improper. Especially for these Single Purpose, Deceptive Installation. Is that right?

Best regards,
Johnny

Victor Zhang

May 12, 2022, 8:33:53 AM5/12/22
to Chromium Extensions, Victor Zhang, Amy Dev
Hi Amy,

I've attached the screenshot of the red icon with rejected message. Please check it and what exactly the icon means? Thank you!

Best regards,
Victor

a-1.png

Amy Dev

May 12, 2022, 12:50:29 PM5/12/22
to Chromium Extensions, victor...@gmail.com, Amy Dev
Hey Victor! :)

So the screenshot you shared is confusing 🤔. Seems to be missing the violation type and violation description field (See Comply with policies screenshot).

Did you receive an email with a rejection notification from the cws team?

Amy

Victor Zhang

May 12, 2022, 8:20:52 PM5/12/22
to Chromium Extensions, Amy Dev, Victor Zhang
Hi Amy,

I didn't receive any rejection email from CWS team or Chrome Extension team. Only the screenshot error I've got, so I'm confused either. Please help me out there!

Best regards,
Victor