Transfer Chrome extensions to my new account

Geoffrey De Belie

Dec 20, 2023, 9:40:14 AM12/20/23
to Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com
Hi,

Currently I have Erase Cookies Now and Neat URL published under my old e-mail address computergeoffrey gmail.

I would like to transfer them to this mail address.

Can you help me out?

Kind regards,
Geoffrey De Belie

Geoffrey De Belie

Dec 20, 2023, 9:43:55 AM12/20/23
to Chromium Extensions, Geoffrey De Belie, computer...@gmail.com
Hi,

I found and filled in this form twice, to transfer ownership:

https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/contact/one_stop_support

If there's anything else I need to do, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Geoffrey De Belie

Patrick Kettner

Dec 21, 2023, 10:20:59 AM12/21/23
to Geoffrey De Belie, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com
Hi Geoffrey,
One Stop Support will help you with the transfer, no other action should be needed.

Arpit Shamdasani

Apr 19, 2024, 8:32:44 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com, Geoffrey De Belie
where you able to transfer and how much time did it take. I am trying to transfer and filled to transfer for but did not receive any email

Patrick Kettner

Apr 19, 2024, 8:46:16 AMApr 19
to Arpit Shamdasani, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com, Geoffrey De Belie
Hi Arpit,
Do you have a ticket number?

Arpit Shamdasani

Apr 19, 2024, 9:07:43 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com, Geoffrey De Belie
I have not received any ticket number.

Patrick Kettner

Apr 19, 2024, 9:18:13 AMApr 19
to Arpit Shamdasani, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com
Hello Arpit,
You will want to open a ticket with One Stop Support (https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/contact/one_stop_support) to transfer the item to a new account. You will want to initiate this from the same email account that is a current owner of the extension.

patrick

Arpit Shamdasani

Apr 19, 2024, 9:23:08 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com, Arpit Shamdasani
I filled the form twice but there was ticket opened. Should I select support for something else (general support) and open ticket. That I did. Ticket ids are -

Case id 5-4676000036271
Case id 1-1642000035938

Also one more question, also I am supposed to enter the developer account email as author email right?, as there it is not a group publisher. Or else the contact email?

Patrick Kettner

Apr 19, 2024, 9:35:28 AMApr 19
to Arpit Shamdasani, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com
Hello again
Thanks! I was able to find the ticket for the actual request: 8-3678000035687. 4 hours ago, an email was sent to the account you opened the ticket with that said the following

We've received your request to transfer ownership of your item to another publisher account. To proceed with this request, please respond to this email with a message approving the transfer. If you believe you have received this email in error, no action on your part is required.

Please note that account transfers can take up to 7 days to complete.

Sincerely,

Chrome Web Store Developer Support

So you will want to respond to that email as mentioned above.

patrick

Arpit Shamdasani

Apr 19, 2024, 9:47:39 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com, Arpit Shamdasani
I have not received any email. Checked couple of times

Patrick Kettner

Apr 19, 2024, 9:51:42 AMApr 19
to Arpit Shamdasani, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com
Hi Arpit
Did you check your spam and trash folders for the ticket id I shared? https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/8-3678000035687+in%3Aall

Arpit Shamdasani

Apr 19, 2024, 9:52:37 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com, Arpit Shamdasani
Got it it landed in trash thank you so much

Arpit Shamdasani

Apr 19, 2024, 11:00:29 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner, Chromium Extensions, computer...@gmail.com, Arpit Shamdasani
I have approved the transfer for the case…. Also I thought I did not receive an email so I raised the request twice. Also got the email for second case. Is that an issue or should just ignore it