Blog: 5 Important Accessibility Options All Chrome Extension Manifest V3 Developers Should Be Using

Stefan Van Damme

Dec 26, 2022, 8:15:47 AM12/26/22
to Chromium Extensions
Hey everyone,

Did you know that only about 16% of the world's population has some sort of disability?

If you are a Chrome extension developer, be sure to include these 5 key accessibility features in your next Chrome extension Manifest V3 update.
I just wrote this in my next blog post for Chrome extension developers, which I want to share with the extension community:
https://www.stefanvd.net/blog/2022/12/26/5-important-accessibility-options-all-chrome-extension-manifest-v3-developers-should-be-using/

Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks,