user count on the listing page has not been updated for more than a week

Jackie Han

Jan 20, 2021, 10:56:37 PMJan 20
to Chromium Extensions
I find user count on the listing page has not been updated for more than a week. It stays on the number at January 11, 2021.

CWS team should check it.

Partial Overload

Jan 21, 2021, 7:38:39 AMJan 21
to Chromium Extensions, Jackie Han
I'm also experiencing this issue. This is the 10th day of this happening, are there no alerts or tests for when this occurs? Highly concerning that a major part of what drives the search has gone unnoticed and not fixed for so long!

David Nguyen

Jan 21, 2021, 8:18:15 AMJan 21
to Chromium Extensions, partial...@gmail.com, Jackie Han
That's also happened to me.

Vào lúc 21:38:39 UTC+9 ngày Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 1, 2021, partial...@gmail.com đã viết:

Simeon Vincent

Jan 21, 2021, 2:46:17 PMJan 21
to Chromium Extensions, dzungng...@gmail.com, partial...@gmail.com, Jackie Han
Thanks for the bug reports, all. The CWS team is currently investigating this issue. I'll follow up here when I have more to share.

Cheers,

Simeon - @dotproto
Chrome Extensions DevRel

Jackie Han

Jan 26, 2021, 2:20:33 PMJan 26
to Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions, dzungng...@gmail.com, partial...@gmail.com
I see that the user count on the listing page has been updated now. Cheer!
Hope that there will be an automatic monitoring mechanism in the future to avoid similar problems.
--
Jackie Han