Regarding the best courses

shaik reyan

Aug 22, 2022, 4:45:02 PM8/22/22
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hii,

Can any one tell me the best online courses available on chrome mv3 extension development?

Thanks and Regards,
Reyan

Simeon Vincent

Aug 22, 2022, 5:47:22 PM8/22/22
to shaik reyan, chromium-...@chromium.org
I'm not aware of any 3rd party courses specifically targeting the Manifest V3 platform. If anyone knows of one, though, I'm also interested; I'd love to see how others are teaching Manifest V3 development.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but we're in the process of updating the Getting Started guide on developer.chrome.com. I think the new guide will do a better job of introducing key extension development concepts and showing off how to build a Manifest V3 extension.

Simeon - @dotproto
Chrome Extensions DevRel