Bookmark bar appearance

小林宙史

May 20, 2024, 4:46:39 AMMay 20
to Chromium Extensions
Can I access and edit the bookmarks bar, address bar font, and padding from the extension?

Patrick Kettner

May 20, 2024, 9:38:00 AMMay 20
to 小林宙史, Chromium Extensions
Unfortunately, that is not a feature that is available. The closest thing would be the ability to change the bookmarks that appear using the chrome.bookmarks api

On Mon, May 20, 2024 at 4:46 AM 小林宙史 <akuma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I access and edit the bookmarks bar, address bar font, and padding from the extension?

小林宙史

May 21, 2024, 5:05:43 AMMay 21
to Chromium Extensions, Patrick Kettner, Chromium Extensions, 小林宙史
After all, it doesn't exist...
thank you.

2024年5月20日月曜日 22:38:00 UTC+9 Patrick Kettner: