What to input in Google Analytics box?

Yashvardhan Khaitan

Apr 4, 2021, 2:22:10 AM4/4/21
to Chromium Extensions
Does anybody have any idea on what I should put in the box down below for the valid URL for Google Analytics?

Because the URL protocol is different for chrome extensions. Is there a specific tutorial I should follow? Please advice! Thx

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 11.20.40 PM.png

Browser Extenstion

Apr 4, 2021, 5:05:17 AM4/4/21
to Chromium Extensions, yashv....@gmail.com
You can insert any domain.

Yashvardhan Khaitan

Apr 4, 2021, 12:36:15 PM4/4/21
to Chromium Extensions, Browser Extenstion, Yashvardhan Khaitan
But if I want to track my chrome extension, shouldn't I input a URL related to my chrome extension?

Browser Extenstion

Apr 4, 2021, 1:32:56 PM4/4/21
to Chromium Extensions, yashv....@gmail.com, Browser Extenstion
No.
In your developer dashboard you need to insert the analytics id.