Review Times MV2 vs MV3

LipSurf

Jul 15, 2021, 8:11:45 PM7/15/21
to Chromium Extensions
I've noticed review times have been significantly longer as of late. Currently on day 8 of pending review for a bug fix release.
It's painful to wait for up to a week and lose users because fixes take so long to publish.

I noticed a banner saying review times are reduced for MV3. What is the average difference in review times between MV2 and MV3 extensions?

Vitaminiser Vitaminiser

Aug 6, 2021, 12:02:34 PM8/6/21
to Chromium Extensions, LipSurf
I've recently moved one of my extensions to MV3 and it gets published almost instantly after upload. I have another extension still MV2 though and it was in review for a day maybe.
Message has been deleted

LipSurf

Aug 6, 2021, 12:24:28 PM8/6/21
to Chromium Extensions, mogbo...@gmail.com, LipSurf
Thanks for the data point. My MV2 extension's review time is highly erratic, sometimes 1 day, sometimes weeks.