Not able to access extension developer account as google account has been disabled

James

3:52 AM (8 hours ago) 3:52 AM
to Chromium Extensions
Hi All,
I caught into a difficult situation -  I am not able to access extension developer account as google account has been disabled.

I have created separate account to publish my chrome extension and published the extension successfully and everything was running fine and got more than 500 users for my extension.

But now suddenly google has blocked my account saying that "It looks like this account was used in a way that violated Google’s policies". I have submitted appeal to reactivate this but no luck.
Can someone please suggest how can I access my extension to update it or what is the possible way to transfer the access of plugin?
Or can I get my extension removed from chrome store and publish it with active account?
Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 1.11.56 PM.png