What api enables listening to network requests sent by other extensions?

xiaoming wang

Apr 19, 2024, 12:22:34 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions
What api enables listening to network requests sent by other extensions?

Simeon Vincent

Apr 19, 2024, 1:05:08 AMApr 19
to xiaoming wang, Chromium Extensions
Extensions are largely isolated from each other. What are you trying to do? There may be another solution.

Simeon - @dotproto

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024, 9:22 PM xiaoming wang <xm515...@gmail.com> wrote:
What api enables listening to network requests sent by other extensions?

xiaoming wang

Apr 19, 2024, 1:42:41 AMApr 19
to Chromium Extensions, Simeon Vincent, Chromium Extensions, xiaoming wang
I'm using the deepl translation extension, and I want to count what I translate when I browse the web, and then do something else based on that count.