MV2 Extension Issue

ITIS Examity

May 29, 2024, 6:12:00 PMMay 29
to Chromium Extensions
Hi,

Was there any disruption today in chrome webstore? We have seen issues on our app where users were unable to install the extension. It occurred between 4.20 PM EST5.45PM EST. We are back to normal but wanted to know if anyone else faced the same issue?
Was the chrome store down for a bit?

Any info on this is appreciated.

Thanks
Examity IT

Oliver Dunk

May 29, 2024, 6:17:17 PMMay 29
to ITIS Examity, Chromium Extensions
Hi,

Yes, we were having some issues during that period which should now be resolved.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the trouble.
Oliver Dunk | DevRel, Chrome Extensions | https://developer.chrome.com/ | London, GB

ITIS Examity

May 30, 2024, 3:23:30 AMMay 30
to Chromium Extensions
Thank you so much for the quick response. And glad that the issue is resolved in quick time.
Appreciate all the help and support.

Regards
Examity IT.