does not work autocomplete attribute on input tag

59 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

hk_jp

ungelesen,
11.09.2021, 09:28:5511.09.21
an Chromium Extensions
Hello, I'm a developer in Japan.

When I click an input tag with the autocomplete attribute enabled on my Chrome Extension, the candidate word list doesn't pop up.

Is there anyone in trouble with the same problem?

If anyone knows the solution, please let me know.

hk_jp

ungelesen,
11.09.2021, 09:32:3511.09.21
an Chromium Extensions, hk_jp
Chrome version is  93.0.4577.63
OS is Windows 10 Professional.

Regards.

2021年9月11日土曜日 22:28:55 UTC+9 hk_jp:

ilyaigpetrov

ungelesen,
11.09.2021, 10:06:2211.09.21
an Chromium Extensions, hk_jp
Could you, please, show a snippet of your code?
You may send it here as message/email or via some service like https://gist.github.com.

hk_jp

ungelesen,
12.09.2021, 09:50:0912.09.21
an Chromium Extensions, ilyaigpetrov, hk_jp
Thank you for your reply.

I prepared code snippet that causes problem.

This code works well on normal Chrome, but on Chrome Extension's popup, it doesn't works well.

Regards.

2021年9月11日土曜日 23:06:22 UTC+9 ilyaigpetrov:

ilyaigpetrov

ungelesen,
12.09.2021, 11:26:3912.09.21
an Chromium Extensions, hk_jp, ilyaigpetrov
Try adding https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_doctype.asp. And never miss it.
Let us know if it works or not.

Robbi

ungelesen,
13.09.2021, 04:25:2913.09.21
an Chromium Extensions, ilyaigpetrov, hk_jp
@hk_jp:  It happens to me only in the popup (as you wrote). Check that a bug report has not already been opened and eventually open a new one by your own.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten