Register as a Chrome Web Store developer

Yato F Wano

May 7, 2024, 5:06:41 AMMay 7
to Chromium Extensions

Register as a Chrome Web Store developer

I am from Philippines, want to register acc and pay 5$ their payment method seems limited, the only cards that they allow, and PH also has Visa and Mastercard, but wondering if they will accept it, since the US visa and mastercard are not the same as here, question, can we pay still even not the same server? Another question, if payment registration here in my country is impossible, can we buy accounts from just strangers if so where, can you sell refer to me? Thanks

If there's another way to creating registered account of developer to upload extension, please tips.

Oliver Dunk

May 13, 2024, 6:29:24 AMMay 13
to Yato F Wano, Chromium Extensions
Hi Yato,

I believe the Philippines is a supported country, so you should be good there. In general, issuers like Visa and Mastercard work globally so I would also expect that to be fine. It's not something I've tried, so definitely curious how you get on, but I'd encourage you to try it.

I'd discourage buying accounts online as you can't be sure what you're getting or what standing the account is in.
Oliver Dunk | DevRel, Chrome Extensions | https://developer.chrome.com/ | London, GB