Extension in Review Limbo

Malcolm Mason Rodriguez

10:26 AM (6 hours ago) 10:26 AM
to Chromium Extensions
I built Stash Sidebar.  I wanted to change the name to Stash - Tab and Session Manager. An update to change the name was approved on July 21 but I deferred and canceled publishing the update because there was a bug that made a key piece of functionality unusable. I fixed the bug (2 lines of code changes) and resubmitted the extension for review but have been waiting for the past 5 days. I really need to test the new version with users. If someone could help expedite this process it would be much appreciated.

Oliver Dunk

11:55 AM (4 hours ago) 11:55 AM
to Malcolm Mason Rodriguez, Chromium Extensions
Hi Malcolm,

I've just taken a look for you and your extension is still in the review queue.

Unfortunately, we can't expedite reviews, but I hope it will be live soon. If it still isn't live by the start of next week let us know and we can take another look.

Thanks,
Oliver Dunk | DevRel, Chrome Extensions | https://developer.chrome.com/ | London, GB

On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 3:26 PM Malcolm Mason Rodriguez <malco...@gmail.com> wrote:
I built Stash Sidebar.  I wanted to change the name to Stash - Tab and Session Manager. An update to change the name was approved on July 21 but I deferred and canceled publishing the update because there was a bug that made a key piece of functionality unusable. I fixed the bug (2 lines of code changes) and resubmitted the extension for review but have been waiting for the past 5 days. I really need to test the new version with users. If someone could help expedite this process it would be much appreciated.

Malcolm Mason Rodriguez

12:02 PM (4 hours ago) 12:02 PM
to Chromium Extensions, Oliver Dunk, Chromium Extensions, Malcolm Mason Rodriguez
Thanks Oliver!