Side panel menu not showing on the chrome toolbar

Tanzim mahtab

4:37 PM (4 hours ago) 4:37 PM
to Chromium Extensions
HI there, I'm working on creating an extension with a side panel, but the side panel icon download.png has disappeared in Chrome version 127. I haven't been able to find a solution in the settings or chrome://flags/. Can anyone share the way how to show the icon or open the side panel?
Thanks in advance

Patrick Kettner

5:20 PM (3 hours ago) 5:20 PM
to Tanzim mahtab, Chromium Extensions