Regarding making .pdf files fullscreen

lovish jain

Dec 3, 2021, 5:55:41 AM12/3/21
to Chromium Extensions
Hi,
I am developing extension having manifest version "2.0".
In This We have a few PDF Files (.pdf) that opens up in "chrome pdf viewer" (open pdf in chrome). There we get the options dropdown (3 dots) (in the top right corner) adjacent to print button. In that drop down, we have a present button, clicking on which the pdf enters full screen mode.
Now I was trying to perform the same full screen action using JavaScript or chrome api's but was not successful.
Can Anyone please guide me through this, it will be a great help.

Thanks
Lovish