Start the browser with a specific web page in full screen when the system starts

Orelvis Lago

Nov 5, 2023, 3:04:42 PM11/5/23
to Chromium-discuss
Hello community! As the title says, I am trying to automatically open the browser in full screen with a specific web page when Chromium-OS starts. I have been testing but I don't know how to achieve this. Could you please help me?

I'm currently using Chromium-OS on a Raspberry Pi using this build.

Jon Perryman

Nov 5, 2023, 7:25:25 PM11/5/23
to orel...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Depending upon what you want to accomplish, full screen chromium has different meanings. The most common being KIOSK mode. I suggest you search for chrome kiosk mode because it's widely used and probably lists most of the variations including --fullscreen or using home page on Android. I suspect that chromium on chromium-OS has a similar homepage fullscreen feature.