"Select all" button in history

Good Man

Mar 19, 2023, 8:32:56 AM3/19/23
to Chromium-discuss
Hello. I want to delete history of some site in browser. I search its name, I find all history, but I cannot delete them all clicking one button. I need to select them all first by clicking to input, and then click delete button. Other way is click option of line and click delete.
1)Please add button "Select all searched" or "Delete all searched" to history.
2)Add cross to each line which deletes current line of history.
3)There is 2 options -  "Remove from history" and "More from this site".  "More from this site" makes what I want. It selects all of this site's history. But there is still no "Delete all" or "Select all button".
Thanks.

PhistucK

Mar 19, 2023, 8:37:29 AM3/19/23
to goodman...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
While it is still not the same, clicking on the first and then clicking on the last while pressing Shift will select everything in between.

You can file a feature request at crbug.com for your request, but search first if there is an existing one and star it instead.

PhistucK