What coding practice can I do to help me understand chromium?

Walter Mitty

Oct 26, 2022, 7:23:51 PM10/26/22
to Chromium-discuss
Hello everyone,
I'm Walter, freshman to c++ and chromium. I'm reading chromium design docs. At the same time, I want to write some C++ code practice to help me understand chromium codebase. Could you please give me some advice? Thanks a lot~~~ :)

Slade Watkins

Oct 27, 2022, 8:28:57 PM10/27/22
to waltermi...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
On 10/25/22 9:02 AM, Walter Mitty wrote:
> At the same time, I want to write some C++ code practice to help me
> understand chromium codebase. Could you please give me some advice?

You mean, for C++? I was able to learn the basics of C++ was by looking
for beginner tutorials on Google and getting my feet wet that way.

Please clarify what you mean here so I can help!

-srw