Can you create pages within chromium?

Glow

Feb 19, 2023, 6:49:49 PM2/19/23
to Chromium-discuss
Hi, I am wondering if you can create pages within chromium, for example
chrome://glow
ect

Jon Perryman

Feb 19, 2023, 7:57:11 PM2/19/23
to leovon...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Always include what you are trying to accomplish. Your question does not make sense. chrome: is specific to chrome which you don't have the source. Same with edge: and most other chromium based browser that have browser pages.

Message has been deleted

Toptech4

Feb 20, 2023, 5:32:03 AM2/20/23
to Chromium-discuss, Glow
Nice bro keep trying to ask from different platforms good luck .....
I am from discord server  Aphrx  space

Slade Watkins

Mar 1, 2023, 10:53:17 PM3/1/23
to jon.pe...@gmail.com, leovon...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
On 2/19/23 19:56, Jon Perryman wrote:
> Always include what you are trying to accomplish. Your question does not
> make sense. chrome: is specific to chrome which you don't have the source.
> Same with edge: and most other chromium based browser that have browser
> pages.

^^

> On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 3:49 PM Glow <leovon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I am wondering if you can create pages within chromium, for example
>> chrome://glow

Why couldn't you just use a file:// path and have a local page that way? I
feel like that's probably better for what you're trying to do? (Though I'm not
_entirely_ clear on what you're trying to do, since there's not much to go off
of in your message.)

Best,
-- Slade

damien Leisner