A great improvement

Junior Antunes

Mar 4, 2024, 3:31:54 PMMar 4
to Chromium-discuss
It would be nice if we were able to use multiple Google accounts (max 3) and each one with their separated tabs, as below.
Speaking for myself it would be extremely useful as I use 2 accounts and have to keep changing profiles

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 15.18.26.png

PhistucK

Mar 4, 2024, 3:36:30 PMMar 4
to juniha...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
I think you already can. Not all Google products support that, but some do, usually with a /u/0, /u/1, /u/2... Paths.
And so on, after you add more accounts in the account switcher (click on your avatar and click on "Add another account").
However, if you need to use your Google account with other websites, support might vary.

PhistucK

Junior Antunes

Mar 4, 2024, 3:50:56 PMMar 4
to Chromium-discuss, PhistucK, Chromium-discuss
Yes, but right now you cannot use both accounts at same time keeping separated history for each account...or move a tab of one account to another.
The screenshot above would be an example of tabs of 2 different accounts. For example you could use the first line of tabs for personal things, and the second line for work stuffs.

PhistucK

Mar 4, 2024, 5:59:10 PMMar 4
to Junior Antunes, Chromium-discuss
Yeah. To be honest, I doubt this will ever be implemented as it likely will not benefit a lot of people.

PhistucK