Using Delphi and Chromium web browser issues

Terry Black

Oct 23, 2022, 7:29:32 AM10/23/22
to Chromium-discuss
I have an application that I wrote that uses Chromium to display html files. The user selects a Suburb from a grid (table) and the html is displayed in Chromium, however, all focus is lost. The user can no longer click on the grid. Should I bet resetting Chromium in some way?
Terry

Jon Perryman

Oct 24, 2022, 12:07:21 AM10/24/22
to blacka...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Before this group can help you, you need to determine that this is not an HTML or Javascript coding problem. Since Delphi is generating the HTML & javascript, maybe they can help you determine what statements are causing the loss of focus.