error when trying to do a gclient sync -D

H Magnanao Jr.

Nov 19, 2022, 6:41:48 AM11/19/22
to Chromium-discuss
Running hooks:  69% (84/121) Generate location tags for tests
________ running 'python3 src/testing/generate_location_tags.py --out src/testing/location_tags.json' in 'D:\chromiumfeature'
failed to read "D:\\chromiumfeature\\src\\chromeos\\assistant\\COMMON_METADATA": open D:\chromiumfeature\src\chromeos\assistant\COMMON_METADATA: The system cannot find the file specified.
Error: Command 'python3 src/testing/generate_location_tags.py --out src/testing/location_tags.json' returned non-zero exit status 1 in D:\chromiumfeature
failed to read "D:\\chromiumfeature\\src\\chromeos\\assistant\\COMMON_METADATA": open D:\chromiumfeature\src\chromeos\assistant\COMMON_METADATA: The system cannot find the file specified.

Can someone help me out and give me a solution to this ? I don't see this file in the recent update of my repo.

Thanks in advance.