Regarding chromium webapp

Sridhar Dubbaka

May 19, 2024, 12:53:17 PMMay 19
to Chromium-discuss
Hi,

I want to build a custom chromium along with my webapp. I know about the electrom and other frameworks but I dont want to use them for various business reasons.

I want to build chromium and I want to package my webapp code in chromium. Can you please give me some direction about the code modifications. Below are my requirements:

1. Package my webapp code in chromium and load my webapp when the chrome is opened
2. Remove chrome tabs and also the url bar so that the user will not be able to open other wedsites.

Thanks
Sridhar

Tình Nguyễn Hữu

May 19, 2024, 8:14:46 PMMay 19