When access https internal application get error "Connect to network"

Abi Jose

Mar 8, 2018, 1:30:26 AM3/8/18
to Chromium-discuss
Hi Team,
When am trying to access our application get error " Connect to network" "The network you are using may require you to visit its login page". When i connect, the page re-direct to another url like "www.gstatic.com.generate_204". We are using chrome version 64.0.3282.186.

But our application working fine in IE and firefox.

Required help to fix it.

Regards,
Abi

Mauricio Burin

Nov 20, 2018, 9:22:44 AM11/20/18
to Chromium-discuss, abijo...@gmail.com
We have the same problem. Any solution ?
Mauricio Burin

Derryn Jones

Mar 5, 2019, 1:48:34 AM3/5/19
to Chromium-discuss
Same problem here. SonicWALL's analyzer login page does it on Chrome 72.

kimhoc...@veolia.com

May 3, 2019, 2:51:27 PM5/3/19
to Chromium-discuss, abijo...@gmail.com
Hi there,

I have to same problem on some laptop. Any solution here??

Jay Vincent Escamis

Jun 17, 2019, 8:23:25 AM6/17/19
to Chromium-discuss, abijo...@gmail.com
Hi,

Change the registry entry "EnableActiveProbing" from 1 to 0, under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet. Then reboot your machine.