mailto override?

Ken Mandelberg

Jun 7, 2024, 10:48:01 AM (12 days ago) Jun 7
to chromium...@chromium.org

Is there a way to override the system default mailto: setting within chromium? I've seen old chrome/chromium postings that don't seem to apply to the current version.

PhistucK

Jun 7, 2024, 2:32:45 PM (12 days ago) Jun 7
to kman...@gmail.com, chromium...@chromium.org
You can do it via JavaScript with navigator.registerProtocolHandler('mailto', '/?to=%s') but if your question is specific to Chromium and not Chrome - I am not sure.

PhistucK