C++ Developer opportunity in Canada for Chromium wizards

Donal Mc Laughlin

May 19, 2024, 12:52:34 PMMay 19
to Chromium-discuss
For all Chromium passionate developers

I am working with one of my clients here in Canada who are looking for software engineers based locally here in Canada skilled in C++ & Chromium.

This is with an exciting start up and they are looking for Sr Developers/Team leads or Software Engineering Managers.

If anybody might be interested in learning more feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and I can share more details. linkedin.com/in/donal-mc-laughlin/

They offer a competitive salary and some great benefits.

Hopefully this can lead to giving back to any of you Canadian based contributors!

Thanks,