Howto remove ad blocker?

Juan Eduardo Brennan

Oct 23, 2022, 7:29:22 AM10/23/22
to Chromium-discuss
Howto remove ad blocker?
There are pages that verify the ad blocker and if it is active they do not allow you to view the page or perform different actions...
That is why I need that when loading the operating system the blocker is disabled.
It's possible?
Thanks.

PhistucK

Oct 23, 2022, 7:33:17 AM10/23/22
to brenn...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Chrome does not come with an "ad blocker". It does kill advertisements that take up too much CPU and similar, but I doubt this is causing websites to prevent you from performing actions.
You might have installed an extension that blocks them, so go to chrome://extensions (or the three-dots menu > More tools > Extensions) and uninstall/disable the extensions that sound like blockers.
If you are not using Chrome, but something else that is based on Chromium, you will have to talk to the authors of that application as Google/Chrome and Chromium have no control over those.

PhistucK

Slade Watkins

Oct 23, 2022, 2:50:42 PM10/23/22
to brenn...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
On Sun, Oct 23, 2022 at 7:29 AM Juan Eduardo Brennan
<brenn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howto remove ad blocker?

Chrome doesn't come with an adblock. You might have an extension
installed that's blocking them (or is detected as a blocker). Go to
chrome://extensions and see if something's there that might be
blocking it.

Thanks,

-srw