Chrome falsely reporting our downloads as dangerous

Cheat Happens

Nov 7, 2021, 5:06:59 AM11/7/21
to Chromium-discuss
Since your most recent Chrome update, our completely safe downloads are being blocked as being "dangerous or malicious" when nothing is further from the truth. We have been online since 2001, serving up thousands of downloads a day to over 3 million users that have never complained that our software has caused any harm to their computers. This incorrect classification is causing us to lose valuable revenue which we may have to file suit to get back if this cannot be resolved amicably. Thank you for your attention in this very important manner. If our users need to report that our downloads are safe, please provide me a link so that they may do so.

On the Google Safe Browsing site, our site comes back as clean.Screenshot 2021-11-06 073009.jpg

Joe Mason

Nov 9, 2021, 8:52:31 PM11/9/21
to chrisa...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
The Security Issues report for your site will give more complete info, and has a link to request a review. See https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/9044101